It was a pretty intensive month and I won't post everyday but I have come to realise that blogging is valuable in ways that I never really considered before starting out:
- The more I write the better I hope to become with words. (Especially using them economically - I don't get time to read long posts, sorry).
- I have a voice and I can dare to declare my thoughts and dreams.
- Blogs are a reminder of my declarations and give me a chance to really think about the things I want to achieve.
- I will help and encourage others (hopefully) by talking about my experiences and drawing on real examples.
- I will learn from others bloggers and network with some very interesting people.